Posts are the entries you will write. They will be displayed in reverse chronological (date) order on your home page.
Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are included in your site’s RSS feed, although you can turn off comments at the WordPress dashboard if you choose.
To write a post:
1. Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
2. Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
3. Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
4. Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
5. As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. (Each of these sections is explained below.)
6. When you are ready, click Publish.